Monday 20 November 2017

The Child in Me

   


    Christmas, which is mainly celebrated within western culture, can be a very magical time whether you are young, or old. The trees, the lights, the sparkling decorations and glittering tinsel adds to the mystique.

    In my town yesterday the Christmas lights were switched on and Santa even managed  to drop in for a flying visit, to the delight of the local children.

    I've been busy editing over the last week, however, the child in me wants to over indulge in the sentimentality of this annual celebration. Therefore, I have taken to watching a Christmas movie most days, sometimes even two I'm ashamed to say.

    I wonder what my daily doze will hold for me today? Will it be a rom-com, star an intoxicated Santa,  wayward elves, or over-worked reindeer? Who knows? But, it may make nostalgic watching.

    



    

    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment