Monday 11 March 2013

Duvet Days

     I've had a few duvet days this last week, and I'm afraid my appetite for writing as well as food has been somewhat quashed.  Therefore in both cases I'm getting back to normal in bite size pieces.
   
     After a couple of days in bed I wanted to fill my lungs with some good clean fresh air, so my husband and I went for a walk.  But quickly I found out that I was taking giant steps instead of baby steps.  I'm certainly not the fittest person, but I had definitely bitten off more than I could chew. I looked with envy as the joggers ran by me. Although it's a long time since I've jogged, that's for sure. Sick, or not I always look at joggers with envy.

    So that's why my post is on the short side today, and normal service will resume Friday.  Thanks for hanging around. Have a great week. 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, sometimes it takes a little while to get back to normal. Give yourself a break until you can walk and write as usual. :-)

    ReplyDelete