Tina-Marie Miller is a UK based indie author and writer of women's fiction. I have been lucky enough to have read her debut book, 'Everything Happens for a Reason' and I wanted today to introduce to you this talented, new author. Tina-Marie has agreed to a Q & A feature in order that you can get to know her and her work a little better.
Q & A
- What made you decide to write women's fiction?
- What do you consider the most difficult aspect of writing for a predominantly female audience?
- Is your work aimed at any particular age of reader?
- How did you decide on your debut title, 'Everything Happens for a Reason?
- You have a second book due for release in October, 'The Curious Miss Fortune'? Is this work a venture into a new genre?
The Curious Miss Fortune is due to be released on 1st October 2017. Here is a first look at the book’s cover:
- Could you give us a peek into your fictional world and one of your favourite characters?
|All Saint’s Church in Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire|
Photo courtesy of https://suttoncourtenay.co.uk/village-information/all-saints-church-sutton-courtenay/
This is the stunning All Saint’s Church in Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire which is the inspiration behind the fictional St. Michael’s Church in Hampton Waters featured in my first two novels.
Please do take a moment to visit their website and learn more about its history: https://suttoncourtenay.co.uk/village-information/all-saints-church-sutton-courtenay/
- Finally, Tina-Marie can you tell us a little about your journey into the writing world?
Thank you Christina for giving me this opportunity to showcase my work. To find out more about me and my work or to connect with me, please visit:
My website: www.tinamariemiller.co.uk
My Facebook author page: www.facebook.com/tinseymiller/
My Twitter page: https://twitter.com/tinseymiller