The wonderful thing about social media is that it allows like-minded people to connect all over the world.
Recently through an author friend, I had the pleasure of making friends in the virtual world with Romanian born, author of lesbian romance and blogger Nico J. Genes.
Currently living in Slovenia, Nico has recently published her second book and has kindly agreed to a Q & A feature.
|Books Contain Adult Content|
- Nico, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to let us into your creative world. Tell us a little about your journey into the world of writing.
While growing up and during my studies I scribbled some short stories and poems, but kept them to myself. It was less than two years ago when I decided to take a break from my occupation and I used the time to write my first novel and start my blog. My life gained a different perspective and I am grateful that I listened to my inner voice. It has allowed me to take a path to use my creativity and tell some unique stories.
- What made you decide to write lesbian fiction?
- What do you consider being your main audience?
- Is your work aimed at any particular age of reader?
- How did you decide on your debut title, 'Magnetic Reverie'?
- You have a second book that was released in January, 'Reverie Girl'. Is this a venture into a new genre?
Thank you Nico for letting us get to know you today. Readers I'm sure you would like to know more about Nico and her books, therefore I've included relevant links below. Please note Nico's work contains ADULT CONTENT.