Monday 18 July 2016

Handbags and Gladrags

Looking down towards High Street, Dunfermline


    I've had the crazy idea over the last couple of weeks that I would like an umbrella stand for the hallway of my home. Its probably because we've had so much rain recently that it has stayed in the forefront of my mind and on Saturday I decided I would go looking for one.

    I want something that is shabby chic, therefore I thought the best thing to do was hit the second-hand stores.

Pittencrieff Park, Dunfermline


    As the rain had ceased for a few hours and the temperature was hovering at the dizzy height of 16 degrees Celsius, I decided to go to the town of Dunfermline. There, I could combine shopping with a walk in the beautiful, Pittencrieff Park.

    After visiting four, or five stores I gave up on my search. The stores were mostly disappointingly filled with handbags and gladrags, however I did enjoy my stroll through the historical town and park.

The search goes on!

18th Century Doocot, Pittencrieff Park



No comments:

Post a Comment