Thursday 2 May 2013

It Has Been Just One of Those Days

    A recent survey done in the UK by Crucial.com, found that slow computers were top of the list when it comes to the things that irritate us most .

    According to their research, computer rage is more common than road rage. Now, as someone who regularly engages in an animated conversation with this particular inanimate object, I'm glad that this survey was carried out.

    Why? Because I can at last admit to the world that I shake my fist, pull at my hair in frustration and raise my voice on a regular basis at the screen that's in front of me. Especially when I'm trying to post my blog, tweet or e-mail.

   My partner on many an occasion has stuck his head around the study door and asked "Are you okay?" Only for me to tell him that "Yeah, I'm good. I'm talking to the computer." Whilst typing this very short piece,  I have had several disagreements with this necessary evil, but I think I'll just put it down to having one of those days.

    Do you suffer from computer rage?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment