Monday 29 April 2013

Saying It With Flowers

 
 


    Last week my work finally came to fruition and my book went on sale. I received many emails, phone calls and cards of congratulations, so many I was rather overwhelmed.

    The above bouquet was given to me by my family and has pride of place in my study.The wonderful smell of the flowers fills the air and reminds of how lucky I am.

    I'm not just fortunate to have had my work published , but to have such wonderful family and friends.

    For a sneak preview of the first four chapters, please check out Amazon. My book is published in both paperback and ebook, which can both be purchased through www.featherweightpublishing.com and it's also available through Amazon, USA, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Australia.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment