Monday 15 April 2013

Express Yourself

    When we initially pop into this world we communicate by filling our lungs with air and let out a loud cry. Then as we develop, we learn how to express ourselves in different ways.

    We laugh, cry, speak, put words down on paper, use eye contact and touch, to connect with our fellow human beings. Creative forms of expression are endless, and I've always wanted to paint, sing, or compose a piece of music. But I'm no Mary Cassatt, Etta James, or Julia Woolf, so I'll leave it to those who can.

    Of course the great thing about being a writer is that my characters can display their emotions, thoughts and feelings in ways I can't. They can sing, paint, compose and do all the things I daren't do.

  How do your characters express themselves?

   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment