Friday 26 April 2013

Android Love

    Two weeks ago after months of procrastination I finally invested in an android tablet. Because I wasn't convinced that it was something that I actually needed, I have invested in one which isn't a market leader.But it does everything that I want from a tablet. I can use social media, read/answer emails, watch TV, listen to the radio, read my Kindle library and browse the web.

    I spent yesterday morning looking for free apps, downloading them and I couldn't wait to show my partner last night. He was somewhat surprised at my new found love for the devise, because he had spent months encouraging me to take the plunge and buy one.


    Having done lots of research on androids for my book,  I knew the advantages of this wonderful invention and I can't wait to take it on a trip somewhere. Although I don't have a trip planned I think I should organise one just so I can take it with me.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment