Monday 29 December 2014

Bursting at the Seams


    The last couple of days I've been recovering from total over indulgence and I take some satisfaction from knowing that I'm not alone. I had lost weight over the last few weeks, however the jeans are pinching my waist once more. I'm so bloated if I was pricked with a pin I'd probably reach the moon with no help from NASA.



    What hasn't helped is that I've been in couch potato mode, not good after turkey and mince pies. But, what has been great is that I've had time to enjoy some great books and watch fantastic old movies such as, White Christmas, Wonderful Life and The Bishop's Wife. All feel good films that make me reach for the Kleenex box every time.

    Next time I blog it will be 2015, before then I'm sure I'll break out the tissues again. ALL the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment