Monday 30 March 2015

Apologies

    I've spent the last few weeks in the Canary Islands and up until ten days ago, I managed to regularly update my blog. I have no idea why I consistently have technical hitches here; but I do have and it sucks.

    Luckily the glitches just seem to effect my blog, and twitter. The upside of the gremlin in the works is that I was able to give the final edits on my new book my full attention.

    Moan over, well maybe not quite, I was unable to drag the photograph to the beginning of this piece, so that's why I've finished the post with a solitary picture. I had hoped to write about, Semana Santa, which started yesterday, yeah, that's why the picture is of a church.However I think I'll just apologise and close off. Hey, and have a great Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment