Sunday 3 April 2016

Sleeping Like a Baby

   
Exhibit in National Museum Scotland, Edinburgh

    Regretfully, this week I have had little time to write, because I'm still trying to pack a lifetime of belongings into boxes for my move. I try to maintain a presence on social media as I find that if I don't my Blogger page views plummet, especially if I don't tweet.

    Whether it's the excitement, stress of moving, or lack of writing I have no idea, but my dreams this week have been extremely vivid and sometimes I've actually felt that I was part of some fantastic thriller plot. It's rather disappointing when I wake up in the morning to find that the only thrill I had to look forward to in the day ahead, was another mountain of cardboard cartons to fill.

  First thing this morning I wrote down last nights dream which was particularly life-like. The dream for once wasn't too crazy, it had a beginning, middle, end and I did remember even the small details. So, I can't wait to get my new study set-up to start writing and my new bedroom so I can sleep like a baby again.

    Have a great week!


 

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment