Tuesday 6 February 2018

Here's a Thought





    Recently  when I walked into my study, I thought OMG, this place is like a garage and I don't mean I have a car parked there.

    What I am meaning is that over a period of time it seems to have become a dumping ground. A dumping ground for a collection of writing magazines, newspaper articles and old photographs. All of which I believed may come in handy at a later date.

    I'm surprised I could even get near my desk and PC. Never mind my bookcases that line two walls of the room. I have no idea why I let it get into this state. It was time to get my sleeves rolled up and get stuck in. Thankfully, with the help of my husband we rearranged the room and cleared the clutter just before I left for overseas. Therefore, I am happy to say the place is now ready to welcome me back in a few weeks time.

    Here's a thought, I wonder how long it will take me to mess the place up again?

No comments:

Post a Comment