Friday 1 February 2019

Before and After!





        Normally, before writing any blog post I search through my stock of photos to check if I have a picture, or pictures I can use. If there is nothing that I feel is right, on many occasions I get the camera out and start clicking. Today was no different, other than being confined to bed.

    The question I put to myself  was, did I dare to bare and show myself in my true light, or should I fix up my selfie using my Photoshop app?

    No, there was no need, I would show you a before and after. Yes, that's it the. Before, being the plaster cast applied to my ankle following my recent op and the After,  following my check-up on Wednesday. Stitches removed, new colourful cast. Looking good to go.

    Have a terrific weekend guys. Hugs xx



   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment