Friday 7 February 2014

Planning Some Me Time

   
Playa El Medano, Montana Roja in the distance
      Over the next couple of weeks my blog will only be updated on Fridays. That's because I'm having some downtime, otherwise known as me time. It wasn't something that I had really planned for, so this last week I have been frantically been trying to get ahead of the game.

The boardwalk edges Playa El Medano
 
    I've been planning my blog posts for the weeks that I won't be around much and pushing to finish editing my current work in progress. After all, it's not as though I can temporarily hand my responsibilities over to a colleague. Yeah, the buck most certainly stops here with me.


    The pictures I've included this week are of the seaside town El Medano on the south coast of Tenerife, Canary Islands. I will be hopefully spending some time there, soaking up some sun in the coming weeks.

    Whilst I'm there, La Tejita Beach, on the western outskirts of the town will be where some scenes of the upcoming Fifty Shades movie will be shot. Since I didn't get a call saying I had got the job as a body double, I can only assume that the production team weren't impressed by my last holiday snaps. The bathing suit didn't flatter my curves at all.

    Remember next post 14th February, see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the change of scenery, Christina. Maybe you'll find some good ideas for future books! :-)

    ReplyDelete