Thursday 17 July 2014

Literary Butterfly

 
 
    With airlines now placing tight weight restrictions on travellers luggage, gone are the days we can pack four, or five, four hundred page paperbacks to read while we're on vacation.

    However since the arrival of eReaders and the wonderful choice of eBooks available, we can take as many books we want along with us.


    I'm a bit of a literary butterfly while I'm on holiday, as my brain in relaxation mode likes to flit from book to book. Therefore, I make sure I download my Kindle with novellas and compilations, including those written by classical authors.

    I have a collection of works written by Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Dickens, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Louisa May Alcott and Mark Twain. What will take my fancy? Who knows, but wherever I start I'll be able to nourish my mind with words from the masters.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see someone still loves the classics like I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete