Thursday 9 July 2015

A Little Teed Off!

Old Course, St Andrews


    I was feeling a little teed off on Wednesday, because my partner and I were celebrating our anniversary and the weather had let us down. Nevertheless we jumped in the car and drove along the coastline of Fife, our favourite coast.

Pettycur Beach, Kinghorn

    This coast will be driven by thousands next weekend as Thursday the 16th, is the day British Open Golf Tournament tees off in St Andrews http://www.britishopengolf.co.uk/ and although our weather is a little unpredictable it can't put a dampener on the scenery.

Inchkeith Island, Firth of Forth

    Once we were driving around and stopping off to take some photographs, I forgot that the sun wasn't actually shining because the beauty around me put the smile on my face.

Looking towards Arthurs Seat, Edinburgh

#StAndrews  #Golf  #Scotland  #FirthofForth

No comments:

Post a Comment