Sunday 26 July 2015

Britannia Rules The Waves


    A couple of weeks ago on the 8th of July to be exact, I had stopped off at a vantage point to take a couple of photographs and I took these two of an awesome ship anchored off the shore of Edinburgh.

 
    The pictures aren't the greatest quality as it was a rather murky day, but they are of something worth sharing and that is of the new P&O ship, Britannia setting off on its maiden voyage around the UK.

    Weighing 141,000 tonne and the capacity to carry 3600 passengers, it's a real beauty and I'm so glad I came across it by accident. Britannia rules the waves!!

2 comments:

  1. Is the Brittania a tour boat? Does it stop at interesting ports around the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's a luxury ship. It sets off from the UK port of Southampton and I believe will cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, short cruises to Europe and longer trips to the Canary Islands and Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete