Thursday 7 January 2016

The Pot of Gold



    At the beginning of 2015 I told you I wasn't about to make any New Years resolutions I couldn't keep. Therefore, I resolved to fill my year with things that I enjoyed and stay positive.


    The whole idea was that by doing so I could generate happiness from within and keep on smiling, no matter what life threw at me. I'm glad to say that I did have a good year and I'm very grateful that I did.


    So, in this post I don't want to make a new resolution for 2016, but look back on 2015 with heaps of gratitude that life was kind to me and thank the people, places who contributed to making it happen. My pot of gold most definitely being the publication of my second book.





http://devilslayingamongstotherthings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/at-end-of-rainbow-51.html

No comments:

Post a Comment