Sunday 17 January 2016

Time Tables Can Be Nuts


    It's Squirrel Appreciation Day this week and I couldn't allow it to pass without mentioning my lovable rascal, or rascals as I have now found it to be, again.


    There are no fresh goodies for them to dig up at present, therefore I put a supply of monkey nuts out for them to munch on regularly. I can't help but laugh at their antics and I've found that they keep to a strict timetable which never really changes from summer to winter.

    Even although in the UK we turned back our clocks by one-hour in October they are still coming into my garden and leaving for the woods nearby at the same time as they did in the summer.

    I'm no naturalist but I can see why wildlife is so interesting.


#SquirrellAppreciationDay January 22

No comments:

Post a Comment