Friday 7 October 2016

Keep Smiling

 


    It's, World Smile Day, today and having felt a bit under the weather over the last couple of days, I was feeling more miserable than smiley. However, reminiscing about places I've visited, is something that does bring a smile to my face.



    Therefore, I decided to start something that I have been planning to do for weeks and that is to put all my photos onto my computer. Yesterday, I managed to scan five hundred which does seem like a lot, but it is a rather laborious job and I've probably got around another three thousand plus to scan.


    It will be worth it in the long run though, as you'll know if you visit my blog regularly that I do like to include some photos in my posts and I would rather use my own, than stock. I have included a couple today, that way you get a little taste of what may appear on this page in the future.

    I hope you find something to smile about today, no matter how little. It's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment