Monday 27 February 2017

Taking Away Some of the Strain



   
    We know that our mental health is important to our whole well-being. A recent report by the, University of Exeter has found that spending time outdoors, surrounding ourselves with flora, and fauna has a positive impact on our mental health. Therefore helping reduce, anxiety and depression.

    
    Writers spend lots of time in seclusion, and yes, this is detrimental to our health, both physically and mentally. I've recently moved away from the countryside into the town, however once a week I do visit open spaces to enjoy the world that surrounds me. Importantly taking time to get away from it all.



   
    Today, I've included a couple of pictures that I've taken over the years both home and away. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did taking them.

    
    Take care have a wonderful week.





www.mind.org.uk/
http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/
http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net



No comments:

Post a Comment