Monday 6 February 2017

Not the Time to Roost





    If you have fallen by the wayside in fulfilling your New Year resolutions you made on January the 1st as I have, maybe all is not lost. The new Chinese year, the Year of the Rooster, began January the 28th and will continue until February the 15th, 2018.

    Therefore, I've decided to put those extra couple of weeks to good use. I've been toying with the idea of a book for the last two years and for some reason or, another I've kept putting it on hold. Why?

    I think there's an element that I don't know if the reading public will be as in love with the concept as I am. But, caution is now being thrown to the wind and I've now started my research.

    All going well, I will be able to share my work with you sometime in the near future.

    Gung Hay Fat Choy!

No comments:

Post a Comment