Friday 28 June 2013

Trouble Navigating

   

Canal boat on the Union Canal, Scotland

   At the beginning of this month, after a fashion, I've uploaded my profile on to the Goodreads website. For those who are now friends with me there, I can only apologise because it's all a bit gobbledygook to me and it's taking me a bit of time to get to grips with how the whole setup works. So if I'm meant to message you when you become my friend I haven't. Oops! Hi, I do want to be your friend and I am interested in what everyone has to say. Can you hear me grovelling?

    The thing is at present I don't have the time to sit down and navigate my way through every piece of the site. Yeah, I know I'm supposed to tell you what I'm reading. But I haven't even uploaded the books I've just finished, or about to read, never mind what I'm reading now. I'm trying to fit all this social media stuff in with my writing schedule and the writing takes priority. Eventually how it works will sink in and I'll be able to keep this ball up in the air along with the rest I'm juggling.

    Excuses now made, if you're not already my friend on Goodreads, why not? You can also join me on Twitter. Hopefully, you navigate through websites better than me and you'll click the button. Maybe I should hire the guy with the canal boat to do it for me.

   

   

1 comment: