Monday 23 September 2013

Doesn't Time Fly By ?

   


    Okay I've kicked off my beach shoes, put on my slippers and swapped the sun lounger for a computer chair. I'm back.

    Having deliberately taken a break from social media for the last two weeks, I managed to have a few days away to sunnier climes and I'm now raring to get working on a day to day basis again.

    Yesterday I spent the day catching up with Twitter and reading some of my favourite blogs. When taking a break, time always seems to fly by even faster than it does normally and reading all that interests me in the social media scene, is a mammoth task. A task which would take me more than a day to do, but that's all I'm afraid I can spare it at present.

    On Friday, I'll share some of my vacation escapades and snaps with you, so please drop by. Hugs to you all. Why ? Because I missed you. Come on, admit you missed me too!

   

   

   

   

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I missed you! Welcome back, and enjoy writing again.

    ReplyDelete