Monday 2 September 2013

Take a Break

Sun loungers at the ready
   
    This is my last post for a couple of weeks as I'm having a break from my normal schedule and going to spend some time recharging my batteries. Of course I will be writing, but nothing too taxing on my little brain.

Sunny, lazy days beckon
    Being a writer is like any other occupation, there are times you need to get away from your desk and have some fun. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Hooray! Fun for me includes lots of relaxation, because when I'm lying on a sun-lounger I can absorb myself in a fantasy world and come up with some fresh ideas. Or, think through ideas that I'm already toying with.

    So hopefully the sun will oblige, because I prefer to use the umbrella to shade me from the sun, rather than the rain. But c'est la vie. Even if I don't get some rays it will be nice to spend quality time with family and friends. So guys, time to sign off. Adios! amigos.

And maybe a dip in the pool!

1 comment: