Monday 30 September 2013

Say a Little Prayer

Crystal clear water
    A couple of days before I took my recent trip, I was busy finishing off some edits on my current project and I came to the conclusion that there was just that little something missing. A little something that would gel the whole story together.
    For the life of me I just couldn't think what and although I knew it was a good idea to try and forget about it for a while, it just kept niggling away at me in the early days of my vacation.
Beach in Puerto De La Cruz
    I don't know if it was the sandy beaches, the crystal clear waters, or watching the boats and yachts sail into the Marina Del Sur, but I'm glad to inform you that the missing link has now been written and I can breath a sigh of relief.
Marina Del Sur
    Of course it may have been the prayer I said to the Black Madonna, the patron saint of Tenerife that did the trick.
Black Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment