Thursday 12 January 2017

It's All About the Place



     I occasionally talk about movies, although I don't watch too many, as I would rather be reading, or writing. However, some new releases do catch my attention and that's usually because I have visited the location where they are about to start filming or have filmed.


    Therefore, the one that has caught my attention this week is the sci-fi feature, Realive (aka Project Lazurus). It is being premiered in Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands on Friday 13th. The reason I'm excited about the release, is because of one of the locations used. I have featured pictures of this location, many times before in my blog post, and it's my favourite place in the world.


    So, I thought I would share some more of my pictures.    

   

  'Proyecto Lazaro' Directed and writer of screenplay Mateo Gil, due for release Spain 13th January 2017. US dates to be announced. Cast includes : Tom Hughes, Charlotte Le Bon, Oona Chaplin.
Arcadia Motion pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how this would be a great place to film a movie. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete