Monday 13 January 2014

Originality

       
 
Adding a picture or pictures to my blog is as important to me, as my words. For me it adds some depth and variation. But, being a regular blogger it can be difficult to keep my supply going. Yes, there are stock photography sites, but I decided right from the outset that I wasn't going use them.

    Whilst I know my own supply may not always be perfect or seem relevant, they're original. Apart from wanting originality, there were also other reasons as to why I felt cautious about using stock sites and they are:
  • There may be a cost.
  • There maybe copyright restrictions.
  • I may need permission to use the picture.
    Luckily, but maybe not so lucky for you as a reader I now find myself taking my camera most places I go; just in case a photo opportunity comes along. The good news is, I do draw the line at pushing the trolley around the supermarket with a camera fixed to my eyeball.


    So,  if today is one of those days that the photographs don't appear to be relevant, you now know some of the reasons why.

   

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment