Monday 19 January 2015

Is our Destiny written in the Stars?

A hazy moon

    In my last blog I told you about my routine on my PC first thing in the morning and one thing that I can't resist checking out is my horoscope. I have no idea if it's a lot of bunkum, but so far it hasn't been proven to me that it is. The whole thing I find incredibly fascinating and I have withdrawal symptoms if I don't get my daily dose.

    In Scotland due to the cloud cover, the stars aren't something we see too often and when we do, unfortunately it means that the temperature is going to be rather on the cold side. However, in the night sky of the Canary Islands, the moon, stars regularly hold court and it's wonderful to look up at with the accompanying sound of the cricket's chirp resounding through the night air..

    This year we have 2 comets, an eclipse and 4-5 meteor showers to look forward to. Here hopes my destiny is written in those stars.

 

 #canaryislands

 

No comments:

Post a Comment