Thursday 15 January 2015

Working, or Procrastinating?


    Every morning my alarm clock rings at around 6am, yeah it's time to get out of bed. My eyes have hardly opened, but before I do anything else, I go into my study and switch on both my PC and radio; the radio being an essential ingredient of my productivity.

    I have a set routine I go through once I sit down in front of the screen to start writing, (in the UK). The routine, similar to the radio being turned on I say helps me with my days productivity.  I search through pictures, articles, in magazines, newspapers and across the web. I've convinced myself that this gets my creativity flowing, however there are times I have a sneaky feeling I'm procrastinating.

    Do you procrastinate instead of working?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment