Sunday 11 January 2015

Messing with my sleep


    It would probably take an earthquake to keep me awake at night, because as soon as I start turning the pages of my chosen book, I find my eyelids start to weigh on the heavy side.


   There is nothing better than lying in bed with a good book. In fact it doesn't even need to be a story I'm wildly in love with, anything that takes me into someone else's world, does the business.

    But, it seems that research done by Brigham and Women's Hospital has found that reading from eReaders and other light emitting devices can delay you falling asleep, as well as having other effects on your health.

    Their findings show that  reading print, doesn't have the same effects, so I'm going to stick to paperbacks at night as I hate something messing with my sleep.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment