Thursday 29 December 2016

No Spinning Required



    I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to get rid of my collection of vinyl records. Yes, they are becoming fashionable again, however it's unlikely that I'm going to relive my teenage years and sit crossed-legged in front of a spinning turntable. So, it was time to find them a good home.

    However, looking through the well worn sleeves, there were two that tugged at my heartstrings and I decided the best home that they could have was my own.

    The two I decided to keep hold of were the original, Band Aid single, Do They Know It's Christmas? and the album, Sing It Again Rod, by Rod Stewart.

    I did find a good home for the others and the two I mentioned, now hang proudly on my study wall. Where I can fondly look at them with no cramped legs, or spinning required.

Happy New Year Friends!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment