Friday 12 October 2012

Are You Taking Part?

    As most of you will be aware NaNoWriMo starts 1st November and continues until the 30th. So if you're planning to take part, you have approximately 20 days to get yourself organised. The plan of course, being that you write 50,000 words in a month.

    I personally have never signed up, and I'm totally intrigued by those of you who do. I've checked out a few forums, and there is a real air of excitement with regards to the event.

    People seem to have various reasons for wanting to take part. Some want to start a new project, some want to finally finish their WIP, and others just want to join in because the pressure  motivates them.

    Apart from the fact that I wouldn't have time to procrastinate, the other benefit I can see from taking part, is that for once I wouldn't be working alone. We all know it's a solitary occupation, and on occasions I think it would be nice to have work colleagues in the same room; especially when there are no words on the screen!

   Are you taking part? Why?

   



   

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment