Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Holidays

    Well the festive season is upon us, I've wrapped the gifts and they're under the tree. All I have to do now is prepare the food for my family and friends. I've checked the larder and freezer, I've got more provisions than I will ever need. In fact I think I bought enough just in case there was an apocalypse.

    I'm a bit worried because for some reason or another I seem to be pretty organised. Therefore I hope that I'm not in for some kind of last minute panic. 

    I'm not going to go on for the sake of getting words down onto the page, so I just want to say have a Merry Christmas. May your day be wondrous, filled with joy and laughter, because memories are made of this.

    I thought I'd share a picture of the wonderful cheesecake my friend made for me last year and I'm hoping that she's going to surprise me with one this year. God bless.

   

Sumptious Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment