Friday 8 February 2013

Music To My Ears

    I don't know about you guys out there, but I have to have music playing in the background when I'm working. I love listening to the radio, although there are times the conversation can get a bit annoying and that's when I decide to rummage through my old CDs.

    So, as an exercise yesterday I went through my collection and picked out ten tracks that would be suitable as a soundtrack to my forthcoming book. I've deliberately chosen dated tracks, I'll save the up to date ones for another day.

   Soundtrack for Salvation, No Kissing Required:

  • New Kid in Town            The Eagles
  • Angel Eyes                    Wet,Wet,Wet
  • Yah Mo Be There           James Ingram/ 
                                               Michael McDonald
  • Daniel                              Elton John
  • Into Temptation                Crowded House
  • Living on A Prayer           Jon Bon Jovi
  • Close to You                   The Carpenters
  • Hey God                         Vince Gill
  • Mary's Prayer                  Danny Wilson
  • Set Fire to the Rain          Adele 
    Have you picked out a soundtrack for your project/novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment